How to insert text on picture in Word document?
By default, we can not type text into the picture in a Word document directly. This article, I will talk about a handy trick for inserting text on picture in Word file.
You can insert a text box into the Word file, and then drag the text box on the picture, please do as this:
1. Select the picture where you want to insert text, then, right click, and choose Size and Position from the context menu, see screenshot:
2. In the Layout dialog box, under the Text Wrapping tab, select Square option in the Wrapping style section, see screenshot:
3. Then, click OK button, and now, please click Insert > Text Box > Draw Text Box, and then draw a text box on the picture.
4. And then, type the text into the text box as following screenshot shown:
5. After entering the text into the text box, hold Ctrl key to select both the text box and picture, then, right click the picture, choose Group > Group to group these two objects, see screenshot:
6. At last, you can format the text box as no fill and no outline from the Shape Fill and Shape Outline separately under the Drawing Tools - Format tab, see screenshot:
7. And now, you can see the text has been inserted on the picture as following screenshot shown:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.