How to insert text on picture in Word document?
By default, we can not type text into the picture in a Word document directly. This article, I will talk about a handy trick for inserting text on picture in Word file.
You can insert a text box into the Word file, and then drag the text box on the picture, please do as this:
1. Select the picture where you want to insert text, then, right click, and choose Size and Position from the context menu, see screenshot:
2. In the Layout dialog box, under the Text Wrapping tab, select Square option in the Wrapping style section, see screenshot:
3. Then, click OK button, and now, please click Insert > Text Box > Draw Text Box, and then draw a text box on the picture.
4. And then, type the text into the text box as following screenshot shown:
5. After entering the text into the text box, hold Ctrl key to select both the text box and picture, then, right click the picture, choose Group > Group to group these two objects, see screenshot:
6. At last, you can format the text box as no fill and no outline from the Shape Fill and Shape Outline separately under the Drawing Tools - Format tab, see screenshot:
7. And now, you can see the text has been inserted on the picture as following screenshot shown:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...