How to print multiple Word documents in a folder without opening?
In Word, you can print the active document by clicking File > Print, but if there are multiple Word documents in a folder, how can you print the documents without open one by one?
Tabbed browsing & editing multiple Word documents/Excel workbooks as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explore 10!
You may be familiar to view multiple webpages in Firefox/Chrome/IE, and switch between them by clicking corresponding tabs easily. Here, Office Tab supports similar processing, which allow you to browse multiple Word documents or Excel workbooks in one Word window or Excel window, and easily switch between them by clicking their tabs.
Actually, there is a function in the right-click menu can help you to print Word documents in a folder at once.
Open the folder which contains Word documents you want to print, select the files you want to print, right click to display the context menu, then choose Print. Then the documents in selection will be printed one by one automatically.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...