How to place watermarks in a vertical position in Word document?
By default, watermark can only be inserted diagonally or horizontally into document as below screenshot shown. If you want to make watermarks vertical in your document, there is no direct method to solve the problem. Here, I introduce a little trick for you to achieve it manually.
This section will show you a little trick to place watermarks in a vertical position manually. Please do as follows.
1. Open the Word document contains watermark you will change to vertical layout.
2. Double click the page header section to get into the header edit mode.
3. Click the watermark to select it, put your cursor on the green dot until a rotating sign appears.
4. Rotate the watermark to vertical layout as below screenshot:
5. Click the Close Header and Footer button under the Header & Footer Tools tab.
Then you can see the existing watermarks in current document are change to vertical layout as below screenshot shown.
Kutools for Word
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019