How to view two pages at a time in a Word document?
When browsing a Word document, you need to scroll down to view the pages one by one. Actually, Word supports viewing two pages at a time. If you need, please do as follows.
Please do as follows to view two pages at a time in a Word document.
1. Click View > Multiple Pages. See screenshot:
2. Then hold down the Ctrl key and scroll up with the mouse’s scroll wheel to enlarge the pages until only two pages display on the Document window.
Then you can view two pages at a time in a Word document.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...