How to Covert Equation to Image in Word?
We may have to convert equations in word document to images for some reasons. And this tutorial is talking about how to convert equations to images in word.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
The Print Screen key is commonly used to capture the screen as a picture, and we can convert the equation to the image as follows.
Step 1: Open the document and fully display the equation that you want to convert into image on the screen.
Step 2: Click Start > All Programs (All Apps) > Windows Accessories > Snipping Tool. See screenshot:
Step 3: Then the Snipping Tool window is opening, please click the New button, and capture the equation you will save as image.
Step 4: Now the selected equation is display in the Snipping Tool window, please click File > Save As to save what you capture as a picture.
Obviously, it will take too many complex steps to convert all equations to images if a document is very long with dozens of equations.
Compared with using the Print Screen key, the Save As option seems can get it done quickly.
Step 1: Click File > Save As > Browse.
Step 2: Specify a location to save this file, select Web Page from the Save As type drop-down list and input a file name into the File name box, and finally click the Save button. See screenshot:
Step 3: Go to the location where you save this file, and open the folder and you can see all equations in the document have been converted into images and saved as an image file.
Different to the Save as Web Page option, the Save as Word 97-2003 Document option directly converts equations into images in the document but not in the new folder.
Step 1: Click File > Save As > Browse.
Step 2: Specify a location to save this file, select Word 97-2003 Document from the Save as type pull-down menu and input a file name, click the Save button. See screenshot:
Step 3: Then a Microsoft Word Compatibility Checker window pops up, click the Continue button.
Note: The file will be saved as the earlier version of Word document format, and some features like the comment, endnotes and footnotes will be lost on saving.
Using Kutools for Word’s Convert Equation to Image utility is the most convenient way for converting equations in a range or the whole document to images in Word. Just one click will help you quickly convert all equations to images in the word document.
Convert all selected equations to images in document:
1. Select the equations or the range contains equations you will convert to images, then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > More > Convert Equation to Image. See screenshot:
Then all equations in selected range are converted to images immediately.
Convert all equations to images in the whole document:
1. Just apply the utility by clicking Kutools > More > Convert Equation to Image.
2. In the opening Equations dialog box, click the Yes button.
Then another Equations dialog box is popping up to tell you how many equations are successfully converted to images, click the OK button. See screenshot:
Then all equations in document are converted to images immediately as below screenshot shown.
1. The method supports Undo function. You can also convert image to equation by using the Image to Equation utility of Kutools for Word. But Image to Equation is only available for the images which are converted from the equations by using Equation to Image feature of Kutools for Word.
2. This function cannot apply in Word 2013.
If you want to have a free trial of this utility, please go to free download the software first, and then go to apply the operation according above steps.
Kutools for Word includes more than 100 powerful features and tools for Microsoft Word. Free to try with no limitation in 30 days. Download the free trial now!
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agoI install Kutools but i can't see it in my toolbars
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.