How to remove all right indents in Word?
When we format a document, sometimes we need to remove all right indents in Word. If you are interested in how to quickly remove all right indents. This tutorial will introduce you the following methods of removing all right indents.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
The Format function in word is commonly used to remove all right indents.
Step 1: Highlight the paragraph(s) you want to remove right indents, and right click on it, then choose Paragraph command item
Step 2: In the Paragraph dialog box specify Right option to “0cm”in the Indentation section
Step 3: Click OK to remove all right indents
You can also use a VBA macro to remove all right indents in Word, and you can try to remove all right indents in Word according to the following description.
Step 1: Press Alt+F11 to open the VBA window in Word;
Step 2: Click Module in Insert tab, and insert the VBA code into Module window;
Step 3: Click Run button to apply the VBA code (or press F5);
The VBA code to remove all right indents :
.CharacterUnitRightIndent = 0
.RightIndent = CentimetersToPoints(0)
Kutool for Word is quite handy in removing all right indents in word. Remove all right indents of Kutool for Word allows you to remove all right indents in the whole document or a part of the document with one click.
Click Kutools > click Remove Indents in Paragraph group > select Remove All Right Indents.
For more detailed information about Remove All Right Indents of Kutools for Word, please visit: Remove Indents description.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...