How to remove all left indents in Word?
If you need to quickly format a document by removing all left indents, how could you do? This tutorial will introduce three methods of removing all left indents in Word.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Normally we can remove all left indents in Word by using the Format command. And here is the detailed description for you to quickly remove all left indents
Step 1: Highlight the paragraph(s) you want to remove left indents, and right click on it, then choose Paragraph command item
Step 2: In the Paragraph dialog box specify Left option to “0cm”in the Indentation section
Step 3: Click OK to remove all left indents
You may also try to use VBA to remove all left indents in Word. But if you are not good at VBA, the Macro becomes complex to understand and use.
Step 1: Press Alt+F11 to open the VBA window in Word;
Step 2: Click Module in Insert tab, and insert the VBA code into Module window;
Step 3: Click Runbutton to apply the VBA code (or press F5);
The VBA code to remove all left indents :
Sub remove_all_right_indents ()
.CharacterUnitRightIndent = 0
.LeftIndent = CentimetersToPoints(0)
None of the above methods is a quick way for removing all left indents in Word except you have installed the Kutools for Word, and know how to remove all left indents with one click in it. Kutools for Word’s Remove All Left Indents option can remove all left indents from the whole document or a selection of the document with one click.
Click Kutools > click Remove Indents in Paragraph group > select Remove All Left Indents.
For more detailed information about Remove All Left Indents of Kutools for Word, please visit: Remove Indents description.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...