How to insert bookmark into Word document?
A bookmark identifies a location or a selection of text that you name and identify for future reference. How to quickly insert bookmark into Word document?
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Old Look of Office 2003 Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Microsoft Office Word provides users with bookmark to identify locations or selected text. Do as follow to insert bookmark into document in Word:
Step 1: Select the desire text or put the cursor at the desire location;
Step 2: Click Insert tab, click Bookmark in Links group;
Step 3: In Bookmark window, set a name to bookmark in Bookmark name box:
Step 4: Click Add button.
Kutools takes insert bookmark function as a separate function, users can use it easily.
Do as follows to insert bookmark into document with Kutools for Word:
1. Select the text you want to insert as bookmark or put the cursor at the location where you want to insert a bookmark.
2. Please apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Insert. See screenshot:
3. Now, an Insert dialog pops out. See screenshot:
4. By default, the selected text or the whole line of text where the cursor places on will be automatically added to the Bookmark Name text box. You can choose to specify a name for the bookmark by yourself. Then click OK.
With Kutools for Word, there is a handy Bookmark Pane for you to list all bookmarks of current document. The bookmark pane does not only list all bookmarks but also provides you with some useful built-in features. See screenshot:
In the Bookmark Pane, you can:
1. Easily navigation between different bookmarks with the button;
2. Quickly remove specific bookmark with button;
3. Update the Bookmark Pane with the button:
4. Insert new bookmark at the locations or position of current cursor with the button.
For more detailed information about Bookmark function group, please visit here.
Kutools for Word
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019