How to show or hide spaces in Word?
Users can be sure of how many spaces are used between consecutive words by showing spaces.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Step 1: click Tools > click Options
Step 2: click View tab > check Spaces in Formatting marks group
Or you can press Show/hide button in Toolbar
The keyboard shortcut of Show/hide button: Ctrl+* or Shift+Ctrl+8
click Officeicon when using Word 2007, and then click Word Options;
click Filetab when using Word 2010 or Word 2013, and then click Options.
Step 2: click Display > check Spaces in Always show these formatting marks on the screen group to show spaces in documen
With Kutools for Word, users can quickly show or hide formatting marks such as spaces in document.
1. Please apply the utility by clicking Enterprise > Display Setting. See screenshot:
2. Check or uncheck the Spaces check box in the Display Setting dialog to show or hide the spaces. See screenshot:
You can see the result as shown as below:
For more information, please visit: quickly show or hide spaces in Word.
- Show or hide section breaks in Word
- Show or hide text boundaries in Word
- Show developer tab/ribbon in Word
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...