- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoIf the product does not work for you, you also can apply for a full refund via email@example.com. We guarantee 60-day money back for our customers.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoHi mayank,
Sorry for the inconvenience. Do you mean the function cannot select all equations at once? I need more feedback for solving the problem.
Or you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org while encountering any problems of the product to get the solution.
How to change font style of all equations in word?
When you need to apply same font style or font size to format all equations in word, how can we quickly adjust the font of all equations in document? This tutorial will introduce two methods to apply the same formatting (font style or font size) to all equations in Word.
Normally we can change font style of all equations one by one.
Step 1: Highlight the equation with your mouse.
Step 2: Select the font style in the Font group under Home tab as follows:
However, when there are a lot of equations in your document, you have to waste a lot of time to repeat the operation above again and again. It is painful and tedious.
It is a convenient way to change the font of all equations by using Kutool for Word. The Select Equation utility of Kutool for Word can quickly select all equations, and then you can change the font style or font size for all equations in the document quickly.
Step 1: Click Kutools > Select Paragraph > Select Equations. see the screenshot:
Step 2: Then all equations are selected in current document, please go to apply the font style as you need as below screenshot shown:
Then all equations will have the same font style in your document.
If you want to have a free trial of this utility, please go to free download the software first, and then go to apply the operation according above steps.
Kutools for Word includes more than 100 powerful features and tools for Microsoft Word. Free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download the free trial now!
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoThis doesnt work at all. I wasted my money . Bought this tool just for that one function of changing font of all equation at once. But i ended up wasting money, and time doing it one by one
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoyou are stupid, that shit doesnt work
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agohi thank you kutools