Excel UNICODE Function
The Excel UNICODE function returns the number based on the first character of the given text.
Text (Required): The character or text string you want to convert to corresponding number.
1. #VALUE! error occurs if:
- Text contains partial surrogates;
- Data types are invalid.
2. It returns the Unicode number value only for the first character of the text.
Supposing there is a list of Unicode characters you need to convert to numbers as the below screenshot shown, please do as follows to get it down with the UNICODE function.
Select a blank cell to output the result, copy the below formula into it and drag the Fill Handle to apply the formula to other cells.
Excel SUBSTITUTE function
The Excel SUBSTITUTE function replaces text or characters within a text string with another text or characters..
Excel TEXTJOIN Function
The Excel TEXTJOIN function joins multiple values from a row, column or a range of cells with specific delimiter.
Excel TRIM Function
The Excel TRIM function removes all extra spaces from text string and only keeps single spaces between words.
Excel UPPER Function
The Excel UPPER function converts all letters of a given text to uppercase.
Excel UNICHAR Function
The Excel UNICHAR function returns the Unicode character based on a given number value.
The Best Office Productivity Tools
- One second to switch between dozens of open documents!
- Reduce hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day, say goodbye to mouse hand.
- Increases your productivity by 50% when viewing and editing multiple documents.
- Brings Efficient Tabs to Office (include Excel), Just Like Chrome, Edge and Firefox.
Please leave your comments in English