Easily show hidden links in messages in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Let’s say you have received an email message with some hyperlinks. Normally, you have to hover the cursor over the displaying text to view the hyperlinks’ addresses. When there are a great many hyperlinks in an email message, it may be somewhat tedious to check whether the hyperlinks are safe one by one. Kutools for Outlook’s Show Hidden Links utility can help you extract and display all hidden links for all incoming email messages automatically in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
You can automatically show hidden hyperlinks and bookmarks in incoming emails with Kutools for Outlook at ease.
1. Please click Kutools > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Options dialog box, check the Force to show all hidden links box under Security tab, and then click the OK button.
1. This utility is able to show hidden links (include bookmarks and hyperlinks) in new incoming email messages.
2. To show the hidden links but excepting some specific URL domains of the links, such as google.com, you can just go to the Force to show all hidden links option and click Exceptions button to entering the Show Hidden Links Exceptions dialog box, and then type the URL domains into the list box that you want to keep the links but don't show them, then click OK > OK to exit the dialogs, and when you receiving email which contains the specific URL domains next time, the links will not be displayed, see screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.