Easily check for punctuations and convert all English punctuations to Chinese in Word
Kutools for Word
Supposing there are both Chinese and English punctuations existing at the same time in your Word document, how can you convert all English punctuations to Chinese at once? Here the Chinese Punctuation utility of Kutools for Word can help you to quickly solve this problem.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
If you only want to check for punctuations in a selection and change all English punctuations to Chinese, please do as follows.
1. Select the range contains English punctuations you will convert to Chinese, click Kutools > Convert > Chinese Punctuation. See screenshot:
2. In the popping up Kutools for Word dialog, click the OK button.
Now all English punctuations in the selected range are converted to Chinese punctuations.
In addition, you can also convert all English punctuations to Chinese in the whole document easily.
1. Open the document you will convert all the English punctuations to Chinese, apply the utility by clicking Kutools > Convert > Chinese Punctuation. See screenshot:
2. In the next opening Kutools for Word dialog, click Yes to start the conversion.
3. Then, all English punctuations in the whole document are converted to Chinese punctuations immediately. Please click OK to close the second popping up Kutools for Word dialog.
Kutools for Word includes more than 100 powerful features and tools for Microsoft Word. Free to try with no limitation in 30 days. Download the free trial now!
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...