Easily group radio buttons in Microsoft Word document
Kutools for Word
Is there an easy way to group radio buttons in a Word document, so that you can check one button from each group? Don't be confused, with Kutools for Word’s Group the Radio Buttons utility, you can easily group radio buttons in a Word document.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Old Look of Office 2003 Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
If you have the following radio button groups and you want to group them in order to check one button from each group instead of checking one button from the whole groups, you can quickly get it done by follows.
1. Select a group in the document.
2. And then click Kutools > Check Box > Group the radio buttons. See screenshot:
3. Now it displays the Group the radio buttons dialog, in this dialog, specify the group name in the Group Name text box and then click OK to close the dialog.
4. And you can see the result as follows. See screenshot:
1. If there are two radio button groups existing in the document, you just need to name a group. If there are three groups, name two.
2. The names of the groups should be different.
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 and Windows Vista;