Quickly import or insert pictures from scanner or camera into document in Word
Kutools for Word
The From Scanner or Camera option is not available in the Ribbon interface in Word. It's not easy for you to insert pictures from scanner or camera into document in Word. But with Kutools for Word's From Scanner or Camera utility, you can quickly import or insert pictures from scanner or camera into document in Word. (Only apply in Word 2007 and 2010.)
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Click Kutools > More > From Scanner or Camera. See screenshots:
If you want to quickly import or insert pictures or images from scanner or camera device into document in Word, you can quickly get it done as follows:
- Place the cursor at where you want to insert an image from scanner or camera in the document;
- Please apply this utility by clicking Kutools > More > From Scanner or Camera, and the Insert Picture from Scanner or Camera dialogue box appears;
- Select one device that you want to import pictures from under Device option and then set the Resolution;
- Click Insert button to begin inserting. See screenshot:
Notes: If you want to customize the setting of the images from your scanner device, like choose the Paper Source and the scanned picture style, adjust the quality of scanned picture and so on, click Customize Insert option.
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 and Windows Vista;
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months ago1) I download kutools but the "From Scanner and camera" is not to be found on the ribbon.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoany plans of updating this scanning tool for 2013 and 2016?