Quickly print comments by exporting all comments to a new Word, Excel or Txt file from Word
Kutools for Word
Supposing you want to print all comments only in a Word document, you may need to export all comments to a new document before printing all comments in Word. How to export all the comments to a new document? Kutools for Word’s Export Comments utility can export all comments to a new document quickly.
Click kutools Plus > Export / Import > Export Comments. See screenshot:
Supposing you want to only print all comments as shown in the below screenshot, you can quickly export all comments to a new Word, Excel or Txt file, and then print the comments at once.
1. Open the document you want to export all comments, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools Plus> Export / Import > Export Comments.
2. In the Export Comments dialog box, please do the below operations:
- Please choose the range that you want to export the comments from, you can select whole document, current selection or current page.
- And then, specify the exported file type, Word document, Excel workbook or TXT file as you need.
3. Then click Create button, you will get the following results:
|Export comments to a new Word document:|
|Export comments to a new Excel workbook:|
|Export comments to a new TXT file:|
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2021 - 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 / 11 and Windows Vista;