Quickly create multiple hyperlinks by inserting same address to all same texts in Word
Kutools for Word
It is easy to create one hyperlink in Word. But if you want to create multiple hyperlinks by inserting same address / url to all the same text in a document, you may have to insert the same address (url) to all the same texts separately. Kutools for Word’s Create Hyperlinks utility can help you quickly create multiple hyperlinks by inserting same address / url to all the same text in whole document.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Old Look of Office 2003 Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Click Enterprise > Create. See screenshot:
Supposing you want to create multiple hyperlinks by inserting same address to all same texts in a Word document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Please apply this utility by clicking Enterprise > Create. See screenshot:
2. Please configure settings in the Hyperlink Maker. See screenshot:
A:Type in the same text in the Search Keyword to insert same address.
B:Type in your words as the hyperlink screen tip.
C:Include scope: Footnote and Endnote.
D:Choose the hyperlink style.
E:Type you the address / url.
3. After clicking OK button, a Hyperlink dialog popping up show you how many keywords have been found in current document, and how many hyperlinks are created. Finally click OK to close the dialog.
4. You will see the results as shown in the below screenshots.
- Quickly remove all hyperlinks in Word 2007/2010
- Quickly list all hyperlinks, remove all hyperlinks and manage all hyperlinks in Word
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 and Windows Vista;