Quickly create multiple hyperlinks by inserting same address to all same texts in Word
Kutools for Word
It is easy to create one hyperlink in Word. But if you want to create multiple hyperlinks by inserting same address / url to all the same text in a document, you may have to insert the same address (url) to all the same texts separately. Kutools for Word’s Create Hyperlinks utility can help you quickly create multiple hyperlinks by inserting same address / url to all the same text in whole document.
Click Kutools Plus > Create. See screenshot:
Supposing you want to create multiple hyperlinks by inserting same address to all same texts in a Word document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Please apply this utility by clicking Kutools Plus > Create. See screenshot:
2. Please configure settings in the Insert Hyperlinks window. See screenshot:
1: Enter the text you will find to insert the hyperlink into the Keyword box.
2: Scope: Check Footnote and Endnote if you want to include the same texts in footnot and endnote when inserting the same hyperlink.
3: Choose the hyperlink style, such as Web Page.
4: Type in the web page, address or url.
Note: If you want to add a screentip to the hyperlinks, please click the ScreenTip button, enter the screentip text and click the OK button.
3. After clicking OK button, a Hyperlink dialog popping up show you how many keywords have been found in current document, and how many hyperlinks are created. Finally click OK to close the dialog.
4. You will see the results as shown in the below screenshots.
- Quickly remove all hyperlinks in Word 2007/2010
- Quickly list all hyperlinks, remove all hyperlinks and manage all hyperlinks in Word
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2021 - 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 / 11 and Windows Vista;