Easily remove thousands separator from numbers in Word
Kutools for Word
For removing thousands separator from multiple numbers in a Word document, normally you may need to select and delete them one by one manually or use VBA method to achieve it. Here, I will introduce a handy feature – Remove Thousand Separator of Kutools for Word, with this feature, you can easily remove thousands separator from numbers with clicks not only in a selection but also in the whole document.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Old Look of Office 2003 Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
If you only want to remove thousands separator from numbers in a selection, please do as follows.
1. Select the range contains the numbers you will remove all thousands separator from. Click Kutools > Remove > Remove Thousand Separator. See screenshot:
2. Then click OK in the popping up Kutools for Word dialog.
Now all thousand separators are removed immediately from numbers in selected range as below screenshot shown.
For removing thousands separator from numbers in the whole document, you can do as follows.
1. Click on anywhere in your document and enable the feature by clicking Kutools > Remove > Remove Thousand Separator. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Kutools for Word dialog, click the Yes button.
3. Then all thousand separators are removed from numbers in the whole document. Please click OK to close the second popping up Kutools for Word dialog.
Kutools for Word includes more than 100 powerful features and tools for Microsoft Word. Free to try with no limitation in 30 days. Download the free trial now!
Kutools for Word
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019