How to find cells with/having data validation in Excel?
By default, the arrow of the data validation won’t show automatically. If you want to find cells which having the data validation, you may need to click on the cell to show the arrow one by one for confirmation if you have no efficient method. Actually, with the Excel build-in function - Find & Select, finding cells with data validation is getting easier in your work.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
It is quite easy to find all cells which having data validation in current worksheet, please do as follows.
1. Click Find & Select > Data Validation under Home tab. See screenshot:
Then all cells which having data validation will be selected in current worksheet.
Also, you can find cells which having the same type data validation in Excel with the Select & Find function.
1. Select a cell with the data validation you want to find in other cells.
2. Click Find & Select > Go To Special under Home tab.
3. In the Go To Special dialog box, check the Data validation and Same options, and finally click the OK button. See screenshot:
Then all cells with the same type data validation as the selected cell are selected immediately.
- How to autocomplete when typing in Excel drop down list?
- How to create drop down list with multiple selections or values in Excel?
- How to auto populate other cells when selecting values in Excel drop down list?
- How to find cells with/having conditional formatting in Excel?
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank You!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoAdd please a list of all the data validations to the navigation panel, displaying the conditions / formulas and with access to editing.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoAdd please a list of all the data validations to the navigation panel, displaying the conditions / formulas and access to editing.