How to find cells with/having conditional formatting in Excel?
In Excel, you can not only find all cells with conditional formatting, but also find all cells with the same conditional formatting at once. Please browse the below tutorial for more information.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
With the Find & Select function, you can quickly find all cells which having conditional formatting in current worksheet.
1. Click Find & Select > Conditional Formatting under Home tab. See screenshot:
2. After clicking Conditional Formatting in above step, all cells with conditional formatting in current worksheet will be selected immediately.
Besides finding all cells with conditional formatting, you can find all cells which having the same type conditional formatting in current worksheet. Please do as follows.
1. Select a cell which having the conditional formatting you want to find in other cells.
2. Click Find & Select > Go To Special under Home tab.
3. In the Go To Special dialog box, check the Conditional formats and the Same options, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
Then all cells which having the same type conditional formatting with the selected cell will be selected at once.
- How to conditional format cells based on first letter/character in Excel?
- How to conditional format cells if containing #na in Excel?
- How to conditional format negative percentage in red in Excel?
- How to conditional format dates less than/greater than today in Excel?
- How to find cells with/having data validation in Excel?