- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoTo add differenct Country or Area Code you only can handle it manually.
How to add country/area code to a phone number list in Excel?
Add country/area code to a list of phone number with formula
Add country/area code to a list of phone number with Kutools for Excel
1. Select a blank cell next to the phone number, take instance, C1, type this formula ="020"&A2 into it, and press Enter key, the drag the AutoFill handle from the right corner of the cell down to fill this formula to the cells you need. See screenshots:
Tip: In the formula, “020”is the area code or country code you want to add to each phone number, and A1 is the cell you want to add code number, you can change them as your need.
If you do not like to use formula to solve this job, I can introduce a handy tool – Kutools for Excel for you. With Kutools for Excel’s Add Text function, you can quickly add a same text string to every cell of a list in the same location.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:（Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Select all thephone numbers in the list you need, and click Kutools > Text > Add Text. See screenshot:
2. In the Add Text dialog, enter the area/country code you want to add in the Text box, and check Before first character option, you can preview the results in the right pane. See screenshot:
3. Click Ok or Apply, and you can see each phone number in the list has been added with the same area code.
Tip: The Add Text utility will add area code or country code into phone number cells directly. As a result, you had better paste and save the original data in another location before applying this utility.
Note: With Add Text of Kutools for Excel, you also can add same text string to several positions of each cell as below screenshot shown:
Quickly remove special characters(numeric/alpha) from cells in Excel
|Just several clicks with Remove Characters utilty of Kutools for Excel, the special characters will be removed from cells at once. |
Click for free trial in 30 days!
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|
- How to add semicolon to each cell in Excel?
- How to add/subtract weeks to date in Excel?
- How to add period after numbers list in Excel？
- How to add periods to the end of cell contents in Excel?
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 months agoHow to add different Country or Area Code to A List Of Numbers?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoi m trying to add the 91 content in .csv file but after adding 91 we get below content.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi, rushikesh, before you adding contents, you can try to format cells to text.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHI ,
I NEED TO ADD +91 TO ALL MY CONTACTS . I DEED TRIED ABOVE FORMULAS BUT DIDNT WORKED
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi, RIDDHI, have you tried this formula =A1&"+91"?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agohow can i add +8801756472315 , + does not add , please help me
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoJust put a ' before the +
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoBoth of the formula and Add Text work. Did you miss the quotes""?