How to bold text in checkbox in Excel?
This article is talking about making text bold in checkbox in Excel.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
Please do as follows to bold text in the checkbox in Excel.
1. Right-click the checkbox you need to make its text bold, then click Properties from the right-clicking menu.
2. In the popping up Properties dialog box, go to the Categorized tab, then click the button in the Font section.
3. In the Font dialog box, please select the Bold option in the Font style box and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Close the Properties dialog box. Now the text in the checkbox is bold.
- How to filter data based on checkbox in Excel?
- How to create a drop down list with multiple checkboxes in Excel?
- How to change a specified cell value or color when checkbox is checked in Excel?
- How to highlight cell or row with checkbox in Excel?
- How to make the background color of checkbox transparent in Excel?