How to bold text in checkbox in Excel?
This article is talking about making text bold in checkbox in Excel.
Please do as follows to bold text in the checkbox in Excel.
1. Right-click the checkbox you need to make its text bold, then click Properties from the right-clicking menu.
2. In the popping up Properties dialog box, go to the Categorized tab, then click the button in the Font section.
3. In the Font dialog box, please select the Bold option in the Font style box and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Close the Properties dialog box. Now the text in the checkbox is bold.
- How to filter data based on checkbox in Excel?
- How to create a drop down list with multiple checkboxes in Excel?
- How to change a specified cell value or color when checkbox is checked in Excel?
- How to highlight cell or row with checkbox in Excel?
- How to make the background color of checkbox transparent in Excel?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!