How to move and size checkbox with cell in Excel?
Normally, the checkbox does not change in worksheet no matter how you resize the cell. This article will show you method of moving and sizing checkbox with cell in Excel.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
Please do as follows to move and size checkbox with the cell in Excel.
1. Right-click the checkbox, and select Format Control from the right-clicking menu as below screenshot show.
2. In the popping up Format Control dialog box, select the Move and size with cells option under the Properties tab, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
From now on, the checkbox will be moved and resized with cells in Excel.
- How to filter data based on checkbox in Excel?
- How to create a drop down list with multiple checkboxes in Excel?
- How to change a specified cell value or color when checkbox is checked in Excel?
- How to highlight cell or row with checkbox in Excel?
- How to make the background color of checkbox transparent in Excel?