How to quickly go to the bottom of a selection in Excel?
This article is talking about easily going to the bottom of a selection with hotkeys in Excel.
Please do as follows to go to the bottom of a selection quickly in Excel.
Select a range of cells in a worksheet, and then press the keys simultaneously to go to the bottom (last cell) of the selection immediately. See screenshot:
- How to click on alphabet letter to go to cell which starts with that letter in Excel?
- How to go back to previous active sheet cell after clicking hyperlink in Excel?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!