How to send email with specified bold/size/color/underline text format in Excel?
HTML body format can enrich the email and make it easy to read. This article is talking about sending an email with HTML format email body in Excel by adding bold, underline as well as specified size and color text format.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
Please apply below VBA code to send an email with specific HTML body format in Excel.
1. Press the Alt + F11 keys simultaneously to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, click Insert > Module. Then copy below VBA code into the Code window.
VBA code: Send email with specific bold/size/color/underline text format in Excel
Sub SharePerformance1() 'Update by ExtendOffice 2018/3//5 Dim xOutApp As Object Dim xOutMail As Object Dim xOutMsg As String On Error Resume Next Set xOutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set xOutMail = xOutApp.CreateItem(0) xOutMsg = "<b>This text is bold</b><br/><span style=""color:#80BFFF"">Font Color</span style=""color:#80BFFF""><br />" & _ "<u>New line with underline</u><br /><p style='font-family:calibri;font-size:25'>Font size</p>" With xOutMail .To = "Email Address" .CC = "" .BCC = "" .Subject = "Html format email" .HTMLBody = xOutMsg .Display End With Set xOutMail = Nothing Set xOutApp = Nothing End Sub
1) Replace the .Subject line with your own one.
2) Enter the recipient’s email address into the .To line.
2) In the xOutMsg line:
2.1) <b>…</b> can make your text bold;
2.2) <span style=""color:#80BFFF"">...</span style=""color:#80BFFF""> is the text color
2.3) If you want to restart a new line, please add <br/> before the new line text;
2.4) Underline your text with <u>…</u>;
2.5) And change your text size by <p style='font-family:calibri;font-size:25'>…</p>.
3. Press the F5 key to run the code. Then email with specified HTML format body is opening. Please click the Send button to send it.
- How to automatically send email basd on cell value in Excel?
- How to insert signature into Outlook email when sending by vba in Excel?
- How to send email without Outlook in Excel?
- How to send a specific chart in an email with vba in Excel?
- How to send an email at specific time of a day in Excel?
- How to send email with HTML email body in Excel?