How to send email with specified bold/size/color/underline text format in Excel?
HTML body format can enrich the email and make it easy to read. This article is talking about sending an email with HTML format email body in Excel by adding bold, underline as well as specified size and color text format.
Please apply below VBA code to send an email with specific HTML body format in Excel.
1. Press the Alt + F11 keys simultaneously to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, click Insert > Module. Then copy below VBA code into the Code window.
VBA code: Send email with specific bold/size/color/underline text format in Excel
Sub SharePerformance1() 'Update by ExtendOffice 2018/3//5 Dim xOutApp As Object Dim xOutMail As Object Dim xOutMsg As String On Error Resume Next Set xOutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set xOutMail = xOutApp.CreateItem(0) xOutMsg = "<b>This text is bold</b><br/><span style=""color:#80BFFF"">Font Color</span style=""color:#80BFFF""><br />" & _ "<u>New line with underline</u><br /><p style='font-family:calibri;font-size:25'>Font size</p>" With xOutMail .To = "Email Address" .CC = "" .BCC = "" .Subject = "Html format email" .HTMLBody = xOutMsg .Display End With Set xOutMail = Nothing Set xOutApp = Nothing End Sub
3. Press the F5 key to run the code. Then email with specified HTML format body is opening. Please click the Send button to send it.
Easily send email through Outlook based on fields of created mailing list in Excel:
- How to automatically send email basd on cell value in Excel?
- How to insert signature into Outlook email when sending by vba in Excel?
- How to send email without Outlook in Excel?
- How to send a specific chart in an email with vba in Excel?
- How to send an email at specific time of a day in Excel?
- How to send email with HTML email body in Excel?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!