How to send email without Outlook in Excel?
If you want to send an email via Excel directly without Outlook, the method in this article can help you.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
The Send Emails utility of Kutools for Excel can help you send email directly in Excel. Please do as follows.
1. Firstly, you need to create a mailing list contains all fields you will include in your email. Please click Enterprise > Create Mailing List. See screenshot:
2. In the Create Mailing List dialog box, please check the fields as you need, and choose where you want the mailing list to be placed, then click the Create button.
3. Then a mailing list table is created. You just need to add relative information of the recipients and specify the attachments’ saving paths in the table as below screenshot shown.
Now you can send personalized emails to multiple recipients directly in Excel.
4. Select the whole mailing list and then click Enterprise > Send Emails. See screenshot:
5. In the Send Emails dialog box:
1) The To, Attach files and Subject fields are filled with corresponding contents based on the selected mailing list table;
2) Click on the drop-down list before the Insert Placeholder button to select the field you want to display in the email body, and then click the Insert Placeholder button;
3) Compose your email body;
4) Click the Outgoing Server Settings button. See screenshot:
Note: By default, the Send email via Outlook option is checked, please uncheck it.
5. In the Outgoing Server (SMTP) Settings dialog box, please specify the outgoing server settings of your email address, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
6. Now it returns to the Send Emails dialog box, please click the Send button to send the email.
- How to automatically send email based on cell value in Excel?
- How to insert signature into Outlook email when sending by vba in Excel?
- How to send a specific chart in an email with vba in Excel?
- How to send an email at specific time of a day in Excel?
- How to send email with HTML email body in Excel?
- How to send email with specified bold/size/color/underline text format in Excel?