1. Firstly, you need to create a mailing list contains all fields you will include in your email. Please click Kutools Plus > Create Mailing List.
2. In the Create Mailing List dialog box, please do as follows.
2.1) In the Columns for Mailing list section, check the fields as you need;
2.2) In the Attach files section, specify how many attachments you want to attach in the email;
2.3) Choose where to output the fields;
2.4) Click the Create button. See screenshot:
3. Then a mailing list sample table is created. please modify the fields to meet your needs as the below screenshot shown.
Now you can send personalized emails to multiple recipients directly in Excel.
4. Select the whole mailing list and then click Kutools Plus > Send Emails.
5. In the Send Emails dialog box, please configure as follows.
5.1) Fields are automatically filled with corresponding contents based on the selected mailing list table;
5.2) Compose your email body (You can insert a specific placeholder as you need);
5.3) Uncheck the Send emails via Outlook box (This box is checked by default). See screenshot:
5.4) After unchecking the Send emails via Outlook box, an Outgoing Server (SMTP) Settings dialog box will pop up, please specify the outgoing server settings of your email address, choose where to save the sent email if necessary, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
6. Now it returns to the Send Emails dialog box, please click the Send button to send the email.
If you want to have a free trial (30-day) of this utility, please click to download it, and then go to apply the operation according above steps.