How to insert picture or image in comment in Excel?
If you want to insert a picture or an image into the cell comment in Excel, you can quickly insert pictures or images in comments as follows in Excel:
- Insert a picture or image into one comment in Excel
- Insert same picture or images into all comments in Excel
1. Firstly, you must show the comments by clicking Review > Show All Comments.
2. Right click the border of the comment, and choose Format Comment from the menu.
3. In the opening Format Comment dialog box, please go to the Colors and Lines tab, click the Color drop down list, and choose Fill Effects see screenshot:
4. And a Fill Effect dialog box will pop out, click Picture tab, next click Select Picture button, and then specify the picture that you want to insert into the comment, see screenshot:
5. And then click OK, click OK. The picture has been added into the comment.
Sometimes, you may want to insert same picture or images to all comments in active worksheet or in the whole workbook. Kutools for Excel’s Format Comment utility can help you get it done easily.
1. Click the Kutools > More > Format Comment.
3. Then the second Format Comment dialog box comes out, specify the cell whose comment you have inserted picture into, and click the OK button.
Then a dialog box will come out and tell you how many comments it has formatted. Just click the OK button to close it.
Then you will see all comments have been inserted the same picture as the specified comment. See below screen shot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!