How to convert notes to OneNote in Outlook?
As OneNote are published with rich and easy-to-use features, some Outlook users may switch to OneNote for making sticky notes, instead of Microsoft Outlook’s Note feature. However, how to move existing Outlook notes into OneNote easily? In this article, I will introduce a way to convert notes to OneNote in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To convert existing Outlook notes into OneNote in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the Note view, and select notes that you will convert to OneNote.
Note: You can select as many notes as you need in this step, and all selected notes can be mass converted to OneNote meanwhile.
Step 2: Click the File > Print, then click the Printer box and specify the Send to OneNote 2013 (or 2010) from the drop down list, at last click the Print button. See screen shot below:
Step 3: In the popping up Select Location in OneNote dialog box, specify a section or page for printouts, and click the OK button.
Then all selected Outlook notes are converted into OneNote in the matter of printouts.
In Microsoft Outlook 2007, you can apply similar method to convert notes to OneNote.
Step 1: Shift to the Note view, and select the notes that you will convert to OneNote.
Step 2: Click the File > Print.
Step 3: In the popping up Print dialog box, click the Name box in the Printer section, and select the Sent to OneNote 2007 from the drop down list. See screen shot:
Step 4: Click the OK button.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.