How to convert notes to OneNote in Outlook?
As OneNote are published with rich and easy-to-use features, some Outlook users may switch to OneNote for making sticky notes, instead of Microsoft Outlook’s Note feature. However, how to move existing Outlook notes into OneNote easily? In this article, I will introduce a way to convert notes to OneNote in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To convert existing Outlook notes into OneNote in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the Note view, and select notes that you will convert to OneNote.
Note: You can select as many notes as you need in this step, and all selected notes can be mass converted to OneNote meanwhile.
Step 2: Click the File > Print, then click the Printer box and specify the Send to OneNote 2013 (or 2010) from the drop down list, at last click the Print button. See screen shot below:
Step 3: In the popping up Select Location in OneNote dialog box, specify a section or page for printouts, and click the OK button.
Then all selected Outlook notes are converted into OneNote in the matter of printouts.
In Microsoft Outlook 2007, you can apply similar method to convert notes to OneNote.
Step 1: Shift to the Note view, and select the notes that you will convert to OneNote.
Step 2: Click the File > Print.
Step 3: In the popping up Print dialog box, click the Name box in the Printer section, and select the Sent to OneNote 2007 from the drop down list. See screen shot:
Step 4: Click the OK button.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.