How to convert notes to text files in Outlook?
Generally, Microsoft Outlook users can save notes individually with copying notes and pasting to any Windows folder. The saved note is an .msg file, and hardly exported to other tools. Actually, we can save notes as text files in Microsoft Outlook, even save mass notes as one text file in Microsoft Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To convert Outlook notes to text files in Microsoft Outlook, you can do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the Note view, and select the note that you will save as text file.
Note: In Microsoft Outlook 2013, you can select multiple notes at the same time, and save them as one text file.
Step 2: Click the File > Save As.
Step 3: In the popping up Save As dialog box,
(1) Specify a folder to save the text file into;
(2) Enter a name for the text file in the File name box;
(3) Click the Save as type box, and select the Text Only from the drop down list;
(4) Click the Save button.
Then the selected note is converted into one text file at once.
Note: If you choose multiple notes to convert to text file in Outlook 2010 and 2007, after converting, the content of the notes won’t be displayed in the text file.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.