How to delete an email account in Outlook?
This article is talking about deleting an email account from Microsoft Outlook, and there are two solutions for it:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Please follow below steps to remove an email account in the Account Settings dialog box.
1. Click File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings to open the Account Settings dialog box.
2. In the Account Settings dialog box, (1) go to the Email tab; (2) select the email account you will remove in the email account list box; (3) click the Remove button. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out Microsoft Outlook dialog box, please click the Yes button to go ahead.
And now the selected email account is removed from your Outlook at once.
4. Close the Account Settings dialog box.
You can also remove an email account of Microsoft Outlook with the Control Panel. Please do as follows:
1. Press the Win + R keys simultaneously to open the Run dialog box; next in the dialog box type Control Panel into the Open box and click the OK button. See screenshot:
2. Now the All Control Panel Items dialog box comes out. Please select Large Icons from the View by drop down list, and then click the Mail button. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Mail Setup dialog box, please click the Email Accounts button.
4. In the popping out Account Settings dialog box, (1) click the Email tab; (2) click to select the email account you will remove; (3) click the Remove button. See screenshot:
5. Click the Yes button in the coming Microsoft Outlook dialog box.
6. Close the Account Setting dialog box, Mail Setup dialog box, and All Control Panel Items dialog box successively.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.