How to open calendar from Address Book in Outlook?
If other Exchange users have set permission to allow you to access or edit their calendar folders, you can open their calendars from Address Book in your Outlook easily. There are two solutions to get it done.
Open calendar from Address Book
Please follow below steps to open other Exchange user’s calendar in your Outlook with the Open Calendar > From Address Book feature.
1. In the Calendar view, click Home > Open Calendar > From Address Book. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Select Name dialog box, please (1) select the address book that you will open calendar from in the Address Book drop down list; (2) double click the specified contact whose calendar you will open to add it into the Calendar box; and then (3) click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now the specified contact’s calendar is opening in the Calendar view in your Outlook.
Open calendar from Address Book with Other User’s Folder feature
In addition, you can also open other Exchange user’s calendar from Address Book with the Open & Export > Other User’s Folder feature easily. Please do as follows:
1. Click File > Open & Export (or Open) > Other User’s Folder. See screenshot:
2. Now the Open Other User’s Folder dialog box comes out. Please click the Name button to open the Select Name dialog box. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Select Name box, please (1) select the specified address book that you will open calendar from in the Address Book drop down list, (2) select the contact whose calendar you will open, and (3) click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Now you return to the Open Other User’s Folder dialog box. Please select Calendar from the Folder type drop down list, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
So far the specified contact’s calendar has been opened in the Calendar view in your Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.