How to hide appointments showing time as free in Outlook calendar?
Let’s say there are hundreds of appointments crowding in your Outlook calendar, and you want to hide part of them, for example hiding all appointments showing time as free, any idea? This article will introduce a solution for you.
For hiding all appointments showing time as free in an Outlook calendar, the Filter feature can get it done quickly.
1. Open the specified calendar you will hide appointments showing time as free, and click View > View Settings. See screenshot:
2. In the Advanced View Settings dialog box, please click the Filter button. See screenshot:
3. Now the Filter dialog box opens, please add filter criteria on the Advanced tab:
(1) Click Filed > All Appointment fields > Show Time As;
(2) Select not equal to from the Condition drop-down list;
(3) Select Free from the Value drop-down list;
(4) Click the Add to List button.
Now the filter criteria are added into the Find items that match these criteria list box.
4. Click OK buttons successively to close both dialog boxes.
When returning to the specified calendar, you will see all appointments/events/meetings showing time as free are hidden automatically.
Note: To restore all hidden appointments again, you can click View > Reset View to clear the filtering.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.