How to save WordArt as image in Word?
Let’s say you have created a WordArt of your product name, company name, etc. in Word, and now you want to export the WordArt as an individual image, any good ideals? There are two solutions for you:
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Old Look of Office 2003 Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
This method will guide you to copy the WordArt and paste as picture, and then save the picture from the Word document. Please do as follows:
1. Select the WordArt you will save as image, and press Ctrl + C keys to copy it.
2. Right click a blank place, and click Picture (U) under Paste Options in the context menu. See screenshot:
3. Now the WordArt is pasted as a picture in document. Right click the image, and select Save as Picture from the context menu. See screenshot:
4. In the popping out File Save dialog box, please (1) open the folder you will save the image in, (2) type a name for the image in the File name box, (3) specify the image type from the Save as type drop down list, and finally (4) click the Save button. See screenshot:
So far, the specified WordArt has been save as an individual image already.
You can also copy the WordArt from Word to Paint program, and then save the WordArt as image in the Paint program. Please do as follows:
1. Open the source document whose WordArt you will save as image, select the WordArt, and press Ctrl + C keys simultaneously to copy it.
2. Launch the Paint program, press Ctrl + V keys together to paste the WordArt into it, and click Home > Crop. See screenshot:
3. Click File > Save.
4. In the coming Save As dialog box, please (1) open the folder you will save the image into, (2) name the image in the File name box, (3) specify the image type from the Save as type drop down list, and (4) click the Save button. See screenshot:
Until now, the specified WordArt in your Word document has been saved as an individual image already.
Kutools for Word
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016