How to export/save/convert tables as images in Word?
When you want to convert or save tables as images in a Word document, which way you will choose to get it done? Here I will show two tricks on converting tables to images for you.
In Microsoft Word, you can use Microsoft Paint to export tables as images. Please do as follows:
1. Open the Word document, and scroll down the document until the tables are shown on the screen.
2. Click PrScrn (Print Screen/SysRq) button on the keyboard, and it will save a snapshot of your screen to clipboard.
3. Click Windows Start > All Programs > Windows Accessories > Paint to open the Microsoft Paint application. See screenshot:
4. Press Ctrl + V to paste the snapshot into the canvas, and then click Select to select the range of the table that you want to export to image. See screenshot:
5. Then right-click and select Crop from the context menu, see screenshot:
6. Click File > Save as, and select one of the types you like from the picture formats. See screenshot:
7. Then select a destination folder from the pop-up dialog and click Save to save the images.
Note: If you have lots of tables existing across the pages of the document. You need to repeat the above operation until all the tables are saved as pictures.
If you need to export all tables as images at once from the whole document, the first method must be time-consuming. In this case, you can try out Kutools for Word's Export Picture/Table to Images utility.
|Kutools for Word : with more than 100 handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Click Kutools Plus > Export / Import > Export Picture/Table to Images. See screenshot:
2. In the Export Picture/Table to Images dialog, select Tables from the Types drop down list, and then specify image type from the Export format drop down, then, click button to select a folder to save the table images under the Save directory section. Check the Create index html option as you need. See screenshot:
3. Click Export to start exporting, and then all tables in this ducument have been saved as iamges into the specific folder as you need, see screenshot:
Note: This utility cannot export images in a selection. Click here to know more about Export Table to Images.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoExcellent, thank you.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoAre you 110% serious?