How to remove HTML controls from document in Word?
Sometimes we use the shortcut keys Ctrl+A to select all the content of web page and then copy and paste it. But if you just need the plain text without the HTML controls (such as buttons, text boxes and so on) in the web page, how can you do?
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
There are not any easier ways provided by Microsoft Office Word to remove HTML controls. So you need to remove them one by one with manual operation even it’s tedious.
Step 1: Select the HTML control you want to remove and press Delete key on keyboard;
Step 2: Repeat step 1 to remove all the HTML controls from document.
Kutools for Word provides the fastest way to remove all HTML controls from the selected part of document or the whole document. Now you can remove HTML controls within one or just a couple of clicks.
Click Kutools > Remove HTML Controls on the Cleartab.
The following figure shows the document before remove the HTML controls:
After click Remove HTML Controls, all the HTML controls are removed. See the following figure:
For more information about Remove HTML Controlsin word of Kutools for Word, please visit: Remove HTML Controls features description.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...