How to show or hide picture placeholders in Word?
Using picture placeholders in a document can speed up to open the document, when the document contains too many pictures. This tutorial will show you how to show picture placeholders instead of pictures in a Word document.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Old Look of Office 2003 Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Step 1: click Tools menu, and then click Options
Step 2: under View tab, check or uncheck Picture placeholders checkbox item to show or hide picture placeholders of document in Show section.
If you are using Word 2007, click Officeicon , and then click Word Options;
If you are using Word 2010, click Filetab , and then click Options.
Step 2: click Advanced located left of Option window, check or uncheck Show picture placeholders in Show document content to show or hide picture placeholders in document.
With Kutools for Word, users can quickly show or hide picture placeholders in document, and other document content.
1. Please apply the utility by clicking Enterprise > Display Setting. See screenshot:
2. Check or uncheck Picture Placeholders in the Display Setting dialog to show or hide the picture placeholders, see screenshot:
You can see the result as shown as below:
For more information, please visit: show or hide picture placeholders in Word.
- Display or hide field codes in Word document
- Show document content (text animation, drawings and text boxes) in Word
- Quickly show or hide crop marks in Word
Kutools for Word
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019