How to quickly show or hide crop marks in Word?
Crop marks indicates from where the document should be trimmed to get a smaller size document.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Step 1: click Office button on the top left of Word window, and then click Word Options;
Step 2: click Advanced and then check Show crop marks in Show document content to show the crop marks, or uncheck to hide them.
Step 1: click File tab and then click Options;
Step 2: click Advanced, and check or uncheck Show crop marks in Show document content to show or hide crop marks of document.
Kutools gathering display settings of formatting marks and document content together, users can easily show or hide crop marks and other document content or formatting marks.
Please apply the utility by clicking Enterprise > Display Setting > Crop Marks. See screenshot:
Check the Crop Marks to show the crop marks, or uncheck it to hide the crop marks, and then click Close.See screenshot:
You can see the result as shown as bellow:
For more information, please visit: show or hide crop marks in Word.
- Show or hide tab characters in Word
- Show or hide formatting marks in Word
- Show or hide paragraph marks in Word
- Show or hide all hidden text quickly in Word
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoWill Kutools allow the crop marks to be printed? Moved around?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoThank you! Everyone else said remove asian languages which i didn't have enabled.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoidk :D hehehehheheheh
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years ago[b]THANK YOU VERY MUCH![/b] ;-) :-)