Quickly remove all macros from a document in Word
Kutools for Word
We may regularly record macros or use macros in documents, or receive files containing codes. Macros help us work easier and faster. However, sometimes macro errors, warning virus, and slowing down documents are so annoying that you may want to delete them. Kutools for Word’s Remove All Macros utility can easily delete all macro from the whole document at once.
Even if having little knowledge of macros and VBA codes in Word, you are able to quickly remove all macros in current document immediately with Remove All Macros.
Click Kutools > Remove > Remove All Macros. See the screenshot:
1. This utility requires users to check the "Trust access to the VBA project model" in Trust Center.
2. This utility only removes all macros which are using in the document, but it cannot remove all macros which are locating in the Word Template.
Suppose you have a document which contains multiple macros as shown in the below screenshot. You can click the Macros button under View tab or Developer tab to see all macros of the document. There are three macros as shown in the below screenshot: killTheHyperlinksInAllOpenDocuments, ResizeAllImages, and SplitIntoPages.
1. Put the cursor on the document you want to delete macros, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools > Remove> Remove All Macros.
2. It will remove all macros from the current document. See the screenshot:
3. Then go back to the Macros dialog box under View tab or Developer tab again, you will find out all of three macros are removed from current document. See screenshot:
- Quickly remove or delete all endnotes from document in Word
- Quickly remove all footnotes from document in Word
- Quickly remove all pictures from document in Word
- Quickly remove all hidden data or text from document in Word
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2021 - 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 / 11 and Windows Vista;