How to show drop down list’s disappeared arrows again in Excel?
In some cases, the arrow of drop down list is disappeared in Excel, even you click at the drop down list cell, which means that you cannot show the drop down list if the arrow disappears as below screenshot shown. This article, will give you a trick may do you a favor.
You maybe interested in this:
Batch Insert Check Box/Option Button
|Do you still insert check boxes or option buttons one by one? With Kutools for Excel's Batch Insert Check Box and Batch Insert Option Button utilites, you can insert check boxes and option buttons in a range with one click.|
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
In some cases, the arrow of drop down list disappears because the option called In-cell dropdown is not checked.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
1. Select the drop down list cells and click Data > Data Validation. See screenshot:
2. In the Data Validation dialog, under Settings tab, go to check In-cell dropdown option. See screenshot:
3. Clock OK to close dialog, and you can see the arrow of drop down list has been shown.