How to show drop down list’s disappeared arrows again in Excel?
In some cases, the arrow of drop down list is disappeared in Excel, even you click at the drop down list cell, which means that you cannot show the drop down list if the arrow disappears as below screenshot shown. This article, will give you a trick may do you a favor.
In some cases, the arrow of drop down list disappears because the option called In-cell dropdown is not checked.
1. Select the drop down list cells and click Data > Data Validation. See screenshot:
2. In the Data Validation dialog, under Settings tab, go to check In-cell dropdown option. See screenshot:
3. Clock OK to close dialog, and you can see the arrow of drop down list has been shown.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!