- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months agoDescobri! Apenas usar:
=if(and(B1=true, C1=true, D1=true), true, false)
How to make checkbox checked based on cell value in Excel?
You may know how to change a cell value based on a checkbox. But, do you know how to make a checkbox checked automatically based on a cell value in Excel? This article will show you methods to achieve it.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Supposing you want the check box 1 to be checked automatically when the value in cell A1 equals to “Test”. Please do as follows.
1. After inserting the check box (Form Control), select it and link it to a specified cell C2 by entering =C2 into the Formula Bar.
For ActiveX Control check box, please right click it and select Properties from the right-clicking menu. And in the Properties dialog box, enter the linked cell into the LinkedCell field, and then close the dialog box. See screenshot:
2. Select the lined cell (C2), then enter formula =IF(A2="Test",TRUE,FALSE) into the Formula Bar, and then press the Enter key.
Note: In the formula, A2 and Test are the cell and the cell value you need to make checkbox auto checked based on.
3. When entering value “Test” into cell A1, the corresponding checkbox will be checked automatically. See screenshot:
Note: This formula is not case sensitive.
You can run the following VBA code to make checkbox checked based on cell value in Excel.
1. Right click the Sheet Tab with the checkbox checked based on the cell value, then click View Code from the right-clicking menu.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, please copy and paste the below VBA code into the Code window.
VBA code: Make checkbox checked based on cell value
Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Range("A2").Value = "Test" Then ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes("Check Box 1").Value = xlOn Else ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes("Check Box 1").Value = xlOff End If End Sub
Note: In the code, A2 and Test are the cell and the cell value you need to make checkbox auto checked based on. Check Box 1 is the name of the checkbox.
3. Press Alt + Q keys to close the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
When entering value “Test” into cell A2, the specified check box will be checked automatically.
Note: This code is case sensitive.
- How to change a specified cell value or color when checkbox is checked in Excel?
- How to highlight cell or row with checkbox in Excel?
- How to insert date stamp into a cell if ticked a checkbox in Excel?
- How to filter data based on checkbox in Excel?
- How to hide checkbox when row is hidden in Excel?
- How to create a drop down list with multiple checkboxes in Excel?
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months agoQueria saber como fazer isto com mais de um parâmetro de comparação. Por exemplo: quero que automaticamente minha célula A1 retorne o valor TRUE se e somente se outras três células B1, C1 e D1 estiverem todas com o valor TRUE (caso pelo menos uma delas esteja com o valor FALSE, a célula A1 continuará com o valor FALSE). Já tentei usar várias fórmulas usando o comando IF, mas sem êxito. Por favor, você sabe me dizer qual a fórmula certa para conseguir isto? :)
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 months agoI am trying to use the checkbox to display specific text to another sheet when it is checked or true and remain blank when it is unchecked or false.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 months agospecifically if it is true I would like it to display 0700-0800 and if it is false display a blank cell.