How to print all options in a drop down list in Excel?
Have you ever tried to print all options in a drop-down list in an Excel worksheet? This article is talking about printing all options in a drop down list into separate printout in Excel.
The following VBA code can help you print all options in a drop down list in the worksheet. Please do as follows.
1. Press the Alt + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, please click Insert > Module. Then copy the following VBA code into the Module window. See screenshot:
VBA code: Print all options in a specified drop-down list into separate printout
Sub Iterate_Through_data_Validation() Dim xRg As Range Dim xCell As Range Dim xRgVList As Range Set xRg = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B8") Set xRgVList = Evaluate(xRg.Validation.Formula1) For Each xCell In xRgVList xRg = xCell.Value ActiveSheet.PrintOut Next End Sub
Note: In the code, Sheet1 is the worksheet name which contains the drop-down list you want to print. And B8 is the cell contains the drop-down list. Please replace them with your needed.
3. Press the F5 key to run the code.
Then all options in the specified drop-down list in a certain worksheet are printed out separately.
Easily print specified pages in current worksheet in Excel:
With the Print Specific Pages utility of Kutools for Excel, you can easily print specified pages in current worksheet such as print all odd pages, all even pages, print just current page, as well as print custom page range as below screenshot shown.
Download and try it now! ( 30-day free trail)
- How to auto populate other cells when selecting values in Excel drop down list?
- How to autocomplete when typing in Excel drop down list?
- How to create a drop down list calendar in Excel?
- How to create a searchable drop down list in Excel?
- How to create drop down list with multiple selections or values in Excel?