How to quickly create mailing list template in Excel?
Creating mailing list in Excel can help you gathering information of relevant contacts. With the mailing list, you can quickly send email to recipients based on it, or import all contacts to Outlook Contacts folder as you need. This article will introduce an easy method for you to create a mailing list template in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Here I recommend the Create Mailing List utility of Kutools for Excel. With this utility, you can create a mailing list with required fields by several clicks, and then fill in the contacts information based on your needs. Please do as follows.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Click Kutools Plus > Create Mailing List. See screenshot:
2. In the Create Mailing List dialog box, you need to check the fields as follows:
2.1 In the Columns for Mailing List section, check the corresponding fields as the columns of the mailing list you need.
2.2 If you want to include attachment fields in your mailing list, please check the Attachment options in the Attach files section.
2.3 Select where you want the mailing list to be located.
2.4 Click the Create button. See screenshot:
3. Then the mailing list template is created with specified field columns as below screenshot.
You can see an email sample is filled in corresponding cells under each columns. Please replace them with the real email information you need. See screenshot:
Now the mailing list have been created.
Kutools for Excel includes more than 300 handy Excel tools. Free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download the free trial now!
- How to automatically send email based on cell value in Excel?
- How to send email if button is clicked in Excel?
- How to insert signature into Outlook email when sending by vba in Excel?
- How to send email with specified bold/size/color/underline text format in Excel?
- How to send email without Outlook in Excel?