How to quickly create mailing list template in Excel?
Creating mailing list in Excel can help you gathering information of relevant contacts. With the mailing list, you can quickly send email to recipients based on it, or import all contacts to Outlook Contacts folder as you need. This article will introduce an easy method for you to create a mailing list template in Excel.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
Here I recommend the Create Mailing List utility of Kutools for Excel. With this utility, you can create a mailing list with required fields by several clicks, and then fill in the contacts information based on your needs. Please do as follows.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Click Kutools Plus > Create Mailing List. See screenshot:
2. In the Create Mailing List dialog box, you need to check the fields as follows:
2.1 In the Columns for Mailing List section, check the corresponding fields as the columns of the mailing list you need.
2.2 If you want to include attachment fields in your mailing list, please check the Attachment options in the Attach files section.
2.3 Select where you want the mailing list to be located.
2.4 Click the Create button. See screenshot:
3. Then the mailing list template is created with specified field columns as below screenshot.
You can see an email sample is filled in corresponding cells under each columns. Please replace them with the real email information you need. See screenshot:
Now the mailing list have been created.
Kutools for Excel includes more than 300 handy Excel tools. Free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download the free trial now!
- How to automatically send email based on cell value in Excel?
- How to send email if button is clicked in Excel?
- How to insert signature into Outlook email when sending by vba in Excel?
- How to send email with specified bold/size/color/underline text format in Excel?
- How to send email without Outlook in Excel?