How to convert all formulas to values in Excel?
Let’s say you apply a formula which refers cells to external files in Excel, and send the workbook to others. However, when the recipients open the workbook, the formula result displays as an error value. In this case, you’d better convert your formula to static value before sharing it. Here, this article introduces two solutions for you:
- Convert all formulas to values with Paste Special feature
- Convert all formulas to values with a handy tool
- More articles about converting between formula and calculation results...
You can use the Paste Special feature to convert all formulas to values easily in Excel. Please do as follows:
1. Select the formula cells you will change to values, and then press Ctrl + C keys together to copy them.
2. Right click the first cell in the selection, and then select Value under Paste Options in the right-clicking menu.
Now all formulas in the selection are converted to values in bulk.
Note: This method can change formulas to values in one selection at a time. If your formula cells are nonadjacent, you need to convert them one by one.
If you have Kutools for Excel installed, you can apply its To Actual feature to convert all formulas to values in bulk with only one click easily.
Just select the formula cells you will change to values, and click Kutools > To Actual. Then all formulas in the selection are converted to values in bulk.
Note: If your formula cells are nonadjacent, you can select them one by one with holding the Ctrl key, and then click Kutools > To Actual.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 and 365 | Available in 44 Languages | Easy to Uninstall Completely
Kutools for Excel Boasts Over 300 Features, Ensuring That What You Need Is Just A Click Away...
Supercharge Your Excel Skills: Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day! (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)