How to count the number of emails by subject in Outlook?
For example you received many emails with same subject or same keywords in subjects in Outlook, and now you need to count these emails, how to get it done? This article will introduce an easy way to archive it.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
Please follow below steps to count the total number of emails with same subject or same keywords in subjects in Outlook.
1. Shift to the mail folder where you will count emails by subject, and put the cursor into the Instant Search box to activate the Search Tools.
2. Now click Search > Subject.
After clicking the Subject button, the search criteria subject: ”keywords” or subject: (keywords) will be inserted into the Instant Search box automatically. See screenshot:
3. In the Instant Search box, replace the text of keywords with the specified subject or the specified subject keyword.
In our case we replace keywords with TEST kto 6.01, and the search criteria changes to subject: “Test KTO 6.01”. See screenshot:
And now all emails with the specified subject or with the specified subject keyword are found out and listed in the mail list. And the total number of these emails is displaying at the bottom of Navigation Pane. See screenshot above:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.