To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 25 days agoHi Joe W,
Thank you for your comment. Now Kutools for Outlook add a new feature of Consolidating Folders, which can help you merge multiple folders into one easily.
How to create a search folder across multiple Outlook data files/pst/email accounts?
As you know, a search folder can only search emails in the scope of current mailbox in Outlook. However, Outlook can search across all mailboxes with the Instant Search feature. Therefore, you can try below workaround to create a search folder across multiple emails accounts in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This workaround will guide you to search emails across all mailboxes by the Instant Search feature, and then copy search results into the destination folder in Outlook.
1. In the Navigation Pane, select the email account that you will create a search folder into, and click Folder > New Folder. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Create New Folder dialog box, type a name for the new folder into the Name box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
3. Select any mail folder, type the search criteria into the Instant Search box, and then click Search > All Mailboxes (or All Mail Items). See screenshot:
4. Now all emails meeting the search criteria are found out across all mailboxes. Select all of them, and press Ctrl + C keys simultaneously to copy them.
Note: You can select all search results with clicking the first one in the mail list, and then pressing the Ctrl + Shift+ End keys simultaneously.
5. Click to open the new created folder, and press the Ctrl + V keys simultaneously to paste all search results.
Now all search results are copied to the new created folder. However, this folder is not a real search folder, and emails won't be automatically added into this folder if meeting the search criteria in future.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoCombined inbox view is not available in Outlook for WIndows (though it is the default in Outlook for Mac!) but you can create a macro button to display a search across all inboxes https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/outlook/5187-outlook-display-show-all-inboxes.html
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agocompletely useless
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agowow this is so retarded