How to create a search folder by a specific email domain name in Outlook?
It’s easy to search emails by a certain domain name with typing it in the Instead Search box directly in Outlook. But how could you to create a search folder by a specific domain name? Below solution will help you easily achieve it.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please follow below steps to create a search folder by a given email domain name in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, select the email account you will create a search folder in, and click Folder > New Search Folder. See screenshot:
2. In the New Search Folder dialog box, click to highlight the Mail from specific people option, and click the Choose button. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Select Names dialog box, type the given domain name in the From box, and click the OK button.
Note: If you need to create a search folder by two or more email domain names, please separate them with “;”, such as @sohu.com; @extendoffice.com.
4. Click the OK button in the New Search Folder dialog box.
So far, the search folder named as given domain name has been created and added on the Navigation Pane.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.