How to create a search folder by a specific email domain name in Outlook?
It’s easy to search emails by a certain domain name with typing it in the Instead Search box directly in Outlook. But how could you to create a search folder by a specific domain name? Below solution will help you easily achieve it.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Please follow below steps to create a search folder by a given email domain name in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, select the email account you will create a search folder in, and click Folder > New Search Folder. See screenshot:
2. In the New Search Folder dialog box, click to highlight the Mail from specific people option, and click the Choose button. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Select Names dialog box, type the given domain name in the From box, and click the OK button.
Note: If you need to create a search folder by two or more email domain names, please separate them with “;”, such as @sohu.com; @extendoffice.com.
4. Click the OK button in the New Search Folder dialog box.
So far, the search folder named as given domain name has been created and added on the Navigation Pane.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.