How to create a recurring appointment second to last day in Outlook?
For example you need to report your work at the end of every month. In general, you can create a monthly recurring appointment that occurs on the last day of every month in Outlook. However, it would better to occur the second to the last day for the sake of sufficient preparing time. So how could you create a recurring appointment second to last day in Outlook? Try below solution:
To create a recurring appointment second to last day of every month in Outlook calendar, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, please click Home > New Appointment to create a new appointment.
2. In the opening Appointment window, please click Appointment > Recurrence. See screenshot:
3. Now the Appointment Recurrence dialog box comes out, please do as follows:
(1) In the Appointment time section, please add start time, end time, and duration as you need;
(2) In the Recurrence pattern section, please check the Monthly option, and then specify The last day of every 1 month(s) option or The last weekday of every 1 month(s) in the right section;
(3) Please specify the recurrence range for the appointment series;
(4) Click the OK button.
4. Now you return to the Appointment Series window, please select 1 day from the Reminder drop down list in the Options group on the Appointment Series tab. See screenshot:
5. Please add subject and location, compose appointment note, and then click Appointment Series > Save & Close.
So far, you have created a recurring appointment that will remind you on the second to the last day/weekday of every month in Outlook calendar.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoI thought of this solution also but what if you're going to be out of the office the 2nd to last day of the month and clearing your calendar for that day? You might want to delegate tasks due that day to coworkers. With this proposed solution, you might overlook the task that is due on the 2nd to last day. In my case, ordering the company lunch for the last day of the month. That would be a bad thing to forget to delegate :(
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoNor does it block out time for you to actually do the work on that day before.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoThis solution doesn't work for workdays if the last day working day of the month is Monday. For example 31/07/2017 is Monday. The reminder will reminder you only a day before i.e. Sunday which is not good. You need to be reminder the workday before which is the Friday 28/07/2017