How to create a recurring appointment second to last day in Outlook?
For example you need to report your work at the end of every month. In general, you can create a monthly recurring appointment that occurs on the last day of every month in Outlook. However, it would better to occur the second to the last day for the sake of sufficient preparing time. So how could you create a recurring appointment second to last day in Outlook? Try below solution:
To create a recurring appointment second to last day of every month in Outlook calendar, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, please click Home > New Appointment to create a new appointment.
2. In the opening Appointment window, please click Appointment > Recurrence. See screenshot:
3. Now the Appointment Recurrence dialog box comes out, please do as follows:
(1) In the Appointment time section, please add start time, end time, and duration as you need;
(2) In the Recurrence pattern section, please check the Monthly option, and then specify The last day of every 1 month(s) option or The last weekday of every 1 month(s) in the right section;
(3) Please specify the recurrence range for the appointment series;
(4) Click the OK button.
4. Now you return to the Appointment Series window, please select 1 day from the Reminder drop down list in the Options group on the Appointment Series tab. See screenshot:
5. Please add subject and location, compose appointment note, and then click Appointment Series > Save & Close.
So far, you have created a recurring appointment that will remind you on the second to the last day/weekday of every month in Outlook calendar.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoNor does it block out time for you to actually do the work on that day before.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThis solution doesn't work for workdays if the last day working day of the month is Monday. For example 31/07/2017 is Monday. The reminder will reminder you only a day before i.e. Sunday which is not good. You need to be reminder the workday before which is the Friday 28/07/2017