How to show or hide the Weather Bar above Outlook calendars?
Normally, you can view the weather forecast in the Weather Bar above calendars in Outlook 2013 or later versions. For example, for the purpose of viewing more calendar content, you may want to hide the Weather Bar, but how? This article is talking about the tutorial about showing or hiding the Weather Bar above Outlook calendars.
To show or hide the Weather Bar above calendars in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, click Calendar in the left bar, go to the Weather section, and then uncheck the Show Weather on the calendar option to hide the weather bar. See screenshot:
Note: To show the Weather Bar above calendars, please check the Show weather on the calendar option.
3. Click the OK button.
So far, you have shown or hidden the Weather Bar above calendars in Outlook already.
(1) The Weather Bar is a new feature since Outlook 2013.
(2) The Weather Bar only shows in Calendar view or Preview view, and you can enable the views by clicking View > Change View > Calendar or Preview in a calendar folder.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.