How to show or hide the Weather Bar above Outlook calendars?
Normally, you can view the weather forecast in the Weather Bar above calendars in Outlook 2013 or later versions. For example, for the purpose of viewing more calendar content, you may want to hide the Weather Bar, but how? This article is talking about the tutorial about showing or hiding the Weather Bar above Outlook calendars.
To show or hide the Weather Bar above calendars in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, click Calendar in the left bar, go to the Weather section, and then uncheck the Show Weather on the calendar option to hide the weather bar. See screenshot:
Note: To show the Weather Bar above calendars, please check the Show weather on the calendar option.
3. Click the OK button.
So far, you have shown or hidden the Weather Bar above calendars in Outlook already.
(1) The Weather Bar is a new feature since Outlook 2013.
(2) The Weather Bar only shows in Calendar view or Preview view, and you can enable the views by clicking View > Change View > Calendar or Preview in a calendar folder.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.