How to block foreign emails (with Chinese characters) in Outlook?
Have you ever received spams containing special foreign characters, such as Chinese chars, Russian chars, etc. in Outlook? Here, in this article I will share a way to block emails with specified foreign characters in Outlook.
To block all emails with specified foreign characters in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Select one email in the specified email account, and click Home > Junk > Junk E-mail Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Junk E-mail Options dialog box, please enable the International tab, and click the Blocked Encodings List button. See screenshot:
3. In the Blocked Encodings List dialog box, please check the specified foreign languages you will block, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Click the OK button to close the Junk E-mail Options dialog box.
From now on, all incoming emails with the specified foreign characters in the specified email account will be blocked automatically.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months agoThis is a sanity saver! Thank you for this!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agoCan I block emails by Chinese IP address instead of language encoding?
I need to talk to my friends and receive Chinese language emails from Taiwan, Hong Kong. Honestly, I am annoyed not having that option. I am scared of my information stolen by Chinese Cyber army and small time Chinese thieves or receive fake news all the time. It will be nice to have option to block IP address traffic by specific country or you simply set up a communist zone and let people block it freely.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHave you received one or more spam mails in a foreign language?
1- Right click on the junk mail
2- Click down on "junk mail"
3- Click on "Block sender"
4- Once all the recipients are blocked, USE THE METHOD ABOVE!
It really works, but only when the recipients are blocked.
Good day everyone, and long live peacefully :)
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It worked with me :D
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoplease go to your webmail also and block the emails in a spam filter and please effective use of blacklist with a domain, I found this issue and also try the above-said issue, where some sort of it is usable but not the full proof solution, where the domain blacklist will provide you peace of mind thanks
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoI can tell you firsthand, this does not work AT ALL!!! I have that setup exactly as above months ago. I see no difference.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoSTEVE Have you found something that does work
Its driving me crazy
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoI did this and it isn't working.....we still get this chinese looking emails by the hundreds daily