How to add accent marks in Word?
Sometimes, we need to insert or add accent marks like "à, á, â, ä" into a Word document, and maybe some of us do not know how to insert them. Now, the following ways will help us to insert them quickly.
Office Tab: Brings tabbed interfaces to Word, Excel, PowerPoint...
You can insert accent marks with shortcut shown as the below table:
In Word, you can add the accent marks with the Symbols function.
1. Put the cursor at the place you want to insert an accent mark, and click Insert > Symbol > More Symbols to open the Symbol dialog. See screenshot:
2. Click Symbols tab in the dialog and you can find and select the accent mark you want to add by rolling the drop-down scroll bar, then click Insert, and the selected accent mark will be inserted. See screenshot:
Tip: You also can specify the font you want to insert from the Font drop-down list in this dialog.
- Insert ActiveX control check box in Word
- Insert check box form field in Word
- Insert check box list in Word
- Insert radio button in Word
- Group radio buttons in Word
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.